• Civil Unions •
May 2, 2013
1. In Boston, the gift of friendship turning toxic and dangerous
U.S. Detains 3 in Connection with Boston Bombings, New York Times (Katharine Q. Seelye, et al)
2. Obama Administration appealing Morning-After Pill ruling
U.S. Will Appeal Order on Morning-After Pill, New York Times (Pam Belluck)
3. Civil Unions in Colorado imply less and require less, for homosexuals and…
March 13, 2013
1) Gay marriage fight not about marriage; it’s about normalization.
Colorado House passes civil unions, but fans note marriage is equality Denver Post (Lynn Bartels)
Gay rights pioneers revel in progress of gay marriage, USA Today (Richard Wolf)
2) Preventing teen pregnancy through billboards and paying teens not to get pregnant?
NYC teen pregnancy prevention campaign comes…