Candy Gunther Brown is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Indiana University. Dr. Brown teaches and writes on the topics of Religion, Health, and Healthcare Management in Evangelical and Pentecostal Christianity. She has published and edited numerous books and more than fifty journal articles, book chapters, and review essays. She earned her B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. degrees at Harvard University. Her latest work is The Healing Gods: Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Christian America published by Oxford University Press.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach