Candy Gunther Brown is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Indiana University. Dr. Brown teaches and writes on the topics of Religion, Health, and Healthcare Management in Evangelical and Pentecostal Christianity. She has published and edited numerous books and more than fifty journal articles, book chapters, and review essays. She earned her B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. degrees at Harvard University. Her latest work is The Healing Gods: Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Christian America published by Oxford University Press.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case