1) Christians must consider moral, ethical, and religious implications of Halloween
Christianity and the Dark Side—What about Halloween?, AlbertMohler.com
Is Halloween a Witches’ Brew?, Christianity Today (Harold L. Myra)
2) Public schools refuse to celebrate Halloween. It’s too religious.
From the Department of Petty Controversies: Schools Cancel Halloween, Time (Nick Gillespie)
3) Battling Halloween candy by handing out letters to the “moderately obese”
Woman to Give ‘Obese’ Children Letters, No Candy, USA Today (Natalie DiBlasio)
4) Are we “addicted to the apocalypse” or is something deeper imbedded in the human conscience?
Addicted to the Apocalypse, New York Times (Paul Krugman)
5) Sorry, if you are “hung up” about degrading women, there is no room for you in Hollywood
Seeing You Seeing Me, New York Times (Manohla Dargis)