Yesterday, Dr. Mohler recorded a Special Edition of The Briefing in light of the tragedy in Moore Oklahoma. Please be sure to listen to that episode in addition to our regularly scheduled Briefing, outlined below.
1. Legalized assisted suicide in Vermont and the unbiblical drive for human autonomy
2. The demographic and worldview divide on abortion
The Economic Geography of America’s Abortion Wars, The Atlantic Cities (Richard Florida)
3. Gosnell’s trial not symbolic of abortion in America? Rest assured – it is.
The Kermit Gosnell verdict, Los Angeles Times (Editorial)
4. French lawmakers can assign right of marriage, but not of biology
Why France’s gay marriage debate has started to look like a revolution, The Spectator (John Laughland)
5. Christian leaders sign statement to Boy Scouts of America