On Thursday, September 8, 2011, I was joined by Russell Moore, Zane Pratt, and Heath Lambert for a public discussion of the theological lessons of the terror attacks of September 11, 2001. The video of the event is made available here, in hopes that the discussion will be of help to others attempting to put these events in theological perspective.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)