One of the glaring weaknesses that exists in the church today is an inability to rightly interpret the Scriptures. Far from being an abstract subject only to be discussed in the seminary classroom, the right interpretation of Scripture is essential to the Christian’s growth in godliness and joy. Dr. Rob Plummer has done a great service to the church to correct this issue through his new book, 40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses this topic with Dr. Plummer urging listeners to utilize this book to help them better understand how to rightly divide the Word of Truth.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case