This is the question posed by Pamela Paul in her latest article in The Atlantic. Relevant data demonstrates that Ms. Paul is not the only person asking this question. Largely marginalized by the culture, the importance of Fatherhood is now being questioned more and more widely. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses this trend and calls Christians to ensure their thinking about Fatherhood is in accord with the Word of God.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1