This is the question posed by Pamela Paul in her latest article in The Atlantic. Relevant data demonstrates that Ms. Paul is not the only person asking this question. Largely marginalized by the culture, the importance of Fatherhood is now being questioned more and more widely. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses this trend and calls Christians to ensure their thinking about Fatherhood is in accord with the Word of God.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case