A quick look at the American Religious Scene reveals the integral role denominations continue to play. Ranging from the most liberal to the most conservative, denominations are an inescapable part of the work and mission of churches. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses this important topic with Dr. Moore, dean of the School of Theology at Southern Seminary. Broadcasting live from the Southern Baptist Convention in Orlando, Florida, both men offer perceptive insights and biblically-centered analysis about the important role denominations play in the advancement of the gospel.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1