Elisabeth Badinter recently published a new book that has swept across France: Le conflit la femme et la mere. Translated as “Conflict: The Woman and The Mother,” the book makes the argument that the greatest impediment to the advance of feminism is the baby. Simply put, women cannot reach their potential as women because their babies are getting in the way. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler takes on this argument demonstrating how Ms. Badinter’s argument actually undermines what it means to be a woman. Far from undermining what it means to be a woman, the Scriptures repeatedly affirm the great value of being a mother and the special calling it truly is before God.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)