Dr. Jerry Campbell, President of the Claremont School of Theology, recently announced that his United Methodist school will begin including Jewish and Muslim curriculum and students in order to prepare the next generation of ministers for the realities of an interfaith world. As he stated in his announcement, Dr. Campbell believes he is making history with this initiative. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler talks with Mr. Mark Tooley, President of the Institute on Religion and Democracy, about the meaning of this announcement and why it further proves that liberal theology is at odds with historic and Biblical Christianity. As denominations and seminaries abandon the gospel, they abandon the only true solution for the complicated realities of an interfaith world.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case