The arrival of summer brings family vacations, time at the pool, and a chance to read books! This is a good opportunity to enjoy biographies, think critically, and exercise worldview analysis while reading. Earlier this week, Dr. Mohler released his recommended reading list for the summer of 2010 challenging readers to take advantage of this slower season. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the importance of reading and the way technology has changed even the way we go about reading. If Christians are going to have intelligent conversation, reading is an indispensable part of this task!
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens