As the Congress considers the repeal of the Military policy known as Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, the United States faces a major cultural moment. If the repeal passes, it will certainly mark a major shift in American culture. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the importance of this debate and the implications that the repeal will have for not only the military but also the culture at large. As homosexuality swiftly approaches normalization in American culture, Christians must consider how to thoughtfully bring the gospel to bear on this issue.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)