As the Congress considers the repeal of the Military policy known as Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, the United States faces a major cultural moment. If the repeal passes, it will certainly mark a major shift in American culture. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the importance of this debate and the implications that the repeal will have for not only the military but also the culture at large. As homosexuality swiftly approaches normalization in American culture, Christians must consider how to thoughtfully bring the gospel to bear on this issue.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)