A recent New York Times article reveals that parents are concerned their children are not ready to launch out of the home and into the real world. As children approach the day when they are no longer financially supported by their parents, they are increasingly less ready to financially support themselves. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler takes on this topic and encourages parents to begin preparing their children for life in the real world. By living out a Biblical worldview before them and teaching them sound principles on money, parents can make sure their children are ready to launch.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)