While the question may seem a bit odd, the daily newspaper provides indisputable evidence that people do stupid things. From lying about their past military service to adulterous affairs, human beings do stupid things because human beings are sinners. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler not only argues that people make irrational decisions because of sin but also calls on the culture to recapture the language of sin. While the culture may offer many solutions as to why people do stupid things, only the church can precisely diagnose the problem and provide the true remedy.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)