Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple, recently sent an email asserting his company’s right to refuse to sell pornography. Answering the objection that he was “imposing his morality about porn,” Mr. Jobs informed a disgruntled customer that he might think differently about pornography if he were a parent. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses how being a parent really does affect one’s worldview. While many in the popular culture believe freedom is license to do whatever one may choose, parents understand that giving such freedom to their own children will harm them. Far from being restrictive,the restraints that God has put in place to lead his creatures away from sin actually frees them to be the humans they were made to be.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case