With summer quickly approaching it is important that Christian parents teach their children the value of being outside in the world that God has created. In this age of video games and 24 hour television options, many young children have a “nature deficit disorder.” On today’s program, Dr. Mohler talks with Richard Louv, author of the book, Last Child in the Woods about the disconnection between children and nature. Just as God has ordered the natural world for His creatures to enjoy, Mr. Louv’s book demonstrates that children need nature just as much nature needs children.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)