Franklin Graham’s recent comments calling Islam a false religion caused quite a controversy in the public sphere. As the West becomes increasingly secular, it is generally assumed that holding to the exclusive truths of the gospel over and against another religious truth claim is out of bounds. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses this important topic with Thabiti Anyabwile, author of the book, The Gospel for Muslims. A former muslim himself, Mr. Anyabwile humbly defends the Christian truth claims against those of Islam. As religious diversity becomes the norm in the United States, Christians must have confidence that the gospel alone is still “the power of God unto salvation” for sinners from every religious background.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case