Along with the privilege of parenting comes the responsibility of answering tough questions from the children. And some of the most difficult questions Christian parents will have to answer will be those about Christian doctrine. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler gives advice on how to talk to your children about the important truths of the Christian faith. While the depths of the gospel can never be exhausted by even the greatest of adult minds, it can be understood by the most simple. Listen as Dr. Mohler encourages parents that as they pour truth into the minds of their children they can trust that God will eventually plant that truth into their hearts.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)