Marking the National Day of Prayer, Evangelist Franklin Graham led in prayer outside of the Pentagon today. Mr. Graham was disinvited from praying inside of the Pentagon because he held to the exclusivity of the gospel over and against Islam in an interview after September 11, 2001. His comments were rendered “inappropriate” by a Pentagon spokesman. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses this telling story and the reality that the exclusive claims of the gospel are increasingly at odds with the secular culture. Franklin Graham will not be the last to be tested. Who will be tested next?
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case