Dale McAlpine was recently arrested in Great Britain for telling a passerby that homosexuality is a sin. Mr. McAlpine was charged not only because he called homosexuality a sin but also because he spoke “in a voice loud enough to be heard by others.” On today’s program, Dr. Mohler talks about this telling story with Mike Judge, Head of Communications at The Christian Institute. Existing specifically for “the furtherance and promotion of the Christian religion in the United Kingdom,” The Christian Institute is specifically dedicated to upholding the truths of the Bible in the public sphere. While this story clearly reveals that The Christian Institute has their work cut out for them in the future, it also reveals the direction the culture is rapidly headed in the future apart from a gracious work of God.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1