Nancy Keenan, the current President of NARAL Pro-Choice America, is worried that many of the women in the next generation are not as committed to abortion rights as she would like them to be. Newsweek’s Sarah Kliff recently published a story highlighting the shift in momentum on the abortion issue. In a revealing interview, Ms. Keenan notes that she “just doesn’t see a passion among the post-Roe generation at least on her side.” On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses this important shift in the abortion fight. There is great hope that, as has happened in the past, the public conscience is changing on this vital moral issue of our age.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens