A recent study reveals that many pastors are remaining in denominations in which they are no longer able to give consent to the statement of faith that their denominations hold. Often motivated by financial incentive not to break ranks, pastors simply stay in their churches and lead the sheep astray. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler addresses this disatrous situation calling on pastors who no longer believe to leave. Given the gravity of what is at stake in pastoral ministry, it is imperative that the pastor have at least enough courage of conviction to leave his denomination when he can no longer honestly subscribe to the very basic tenants of the faith.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case