Time magazine ran as its cover story this week an article covering the 50th anniversary of the Pill. On May 9, 1960, the Food and Drug Administration approved the sale and use of Envoid – the first mass pharmaceutical form of what is now simply known as “The Pill.” On today’s program, Dr. Mohler talks about this important subject with Randy Alcorn, Founder and Director of Eternal Perspectives Ministries. Because Dr. Mohler and Mr. Alcorn agree that the Pill’s effects can be seen in a culture now far more relaxed in its approach to sex, they challenge the listening audience to ensure their thinking on this and every other technological advance is subjected to the Word of God.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1