Is there still a need for missionaries in the 21st century? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler tackles this important question in an interview with Dr. David Sills, A.P. and Faye Stone Professor of Christian Missions and Cultural Anthropology at Southern Seminary. From defining what actually qualifies as missions to how Christians should think about being called into missions, Dr. Mohler and Dr. Sills discuss the centrality and necessity of Christian involvement in the Great Commission today. Biblically-based and theologically-defined, this conversation grounds the missionary call and mandate in the Word of God.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1