While the question “What is the gospel?” may strike many as naively simple, getting the answer right has recently proved more difficult for Christians than most realize. Recognizing this trend and the indispensability of the gospel to the life of the church, Greg Gilbert has performed a great service to the church by answering this question in his book, What Is the Gospel?. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses this crucial topic with Mr. Gilbert in a conversation that not only gives definition to the gospel but also demonstrates how the gospel can be clearly seen in the Biblical narrative. While the Bible reveals many great truths in which the Christian can hope, foremost among them is understanding how sinful man can be reconciled to a holy God.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens