The United States Army recently rescinded its invitation to Franklin Graham to pray at a prayer service because of comments he made about Islam. Following 9/11, Mr. Graham said he wants Muslims to know that Jesus Christ died for their sins. This controversy brings to light how far America has come in its thinking about religious discussion in the public square. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler challenges Christians to consider how we should speak about Islam. In a culture that is becoming increasingly hostile to exclusive truth claims, Christians must not only be able to articulate the faith once delivered to all the saints but also do so in a way that is marked by the grace and love given by Christ Himself.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case