As reported by The Miami Herald last week, Dr. Matthew Kachinas lost his license for mistakenly aborting “the wrong baby” in 2006. A mother requested that Dr. Kachinas perform a selective termination on one of the two twins in her womb, the male that had been diagnosed with congenital defects. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler discusses this tragic story and what it reveals about the confused moral state of western culture. The question we should be asking is whether we are more shocked that it was the wrong baby that was aborted or that there was an abortion at all.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)