Earlier this week, thousands of men and women descended upon Louisville, Kentucky for a conference called Together for the Gospel. A movement which began four years ago, the conference seeks to encourage gospel cooperation by those in different denominations and from different backgrounds. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler enjoys a conversation with Mark Dever, Ligon Duncan, and CJ Mahaney about the conference. While these four men hold different convictions on a range of secondary issues, they stand united in the gospel.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case