From atheistic Communism to Christianity, Marvin Olasky’s journey to the Christian faith is one of the most compelling stories of our day. As a leading Christian intellectual, Dr. Olasky was the engine behind President George W. Bush’s compassionate conservative approach to governing. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler interviews Dr. Olasky discussing everything from his own personal testimony to his present work as Provost of The King’s College in New York. Through the interview it becomes clear that behind the compelling life of Marvin Olasky is the only sovereign God who still transforms sinners by His grace.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case