In an age that is characterized by an anti-doctrinal, anti-theological spirit, it is rare for individuals to even have serious theological conversations, much less to maintain unity in the midst of real differences. Together for the Gospel is a demonstration that such relationships can and do exist. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler sits down for an interview with his friend in the gospel, Ligon Duncan. While the two men differ over secondary theological issues, they stand strong together in the gospel.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)