The recent decline in the Cable News Network’s (CNN) ratings indicates that Americans are more interested in a polarized approach to news, whether from the right or the left. An important component of the American cultural landscape, cable news holds significant influence in the way many Americans learn what is happening in the world. Yet, how are Christians to think about their own personal consumption of news? On today’s show, Dr. Mohler discusses this important topic and lays out guiding principles for how Christians should think about the crucial and culturally important topic of news.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)