Widely-caricatured as nothing more than a puritanical 18th century thinker, Jonathan Edwards is only known by many for his sermon, Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God. And yet, Edwards’ life and works have lasted well beyond his own day, and he is rightly considered by many to be America’s greatest Christian theologian. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler discusses this titanic figure in church history in an interview with Mr. Owen Strachan, co-author (with Doug Sweeney) of The Essential Edwards Collection. A faithful pastor, theologian, missionary, college president, husband, and father, Jonathan Edwards continues to point the church today to the greatness, majesty, and supreme worth of the God of the Bible.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case