The subway bombings in Moscow, Russia remind us not only that terrorism is an always-imminent threat in the post-9/11 world but also that evil itself is real and still with us. Commenting on the bombings, Sergey Kuznetsov said, “Evil exists, and horror is always right beside you.” On today’s show, Dr. Mohler discusses how Christians should not only understand but also discuss evil in this morally confused age. From a Christian perspective, evil must be understood as primarily residing within each of us instead of simply around us. And, the solution will not ultimately be found in protection delivered by the state but by the free gift of the Gospel given by God Himself.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)