A recent article in the Los Angeles Times reveals that some universities are moving toward gender-neutral dorm rooms. Guy Gerbick, dean of residential life at Harvey Mudd College, argued for this concept in these striking terms, “If we are going into a post-gender world, then the regulation of private behavior is just not practical.” On today’s show, Dr. Mohler takes on this important issue arguing that in a world that does not recognize gender distinctions, anything becomes possible. The insanity of the culture on this issue can only be corrected by returning to an understanding of gender as it is clearly and graciously defined in the Word of God.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship