Faced with a new law that recognizes same-sex marriages, many pastors in Washington, D.C. are wrestling with the question of how to handle same-sex couples that desire marriage. In an article this week, the Religion News Service catalogs the struggles of various churches on this issue. Many have simply gone the way of culture and against the Scriptures. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler argues that sexual revisionism and theological liberalism go hand in hand. As with any issue, the only way to seek clarity and act righthly is to bring every thought and practice under the authority of the Word of God.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)