Faced with a new law that recognizes same-sex marriages, many pastors in Washington, D.C. are wrestling with the question of how to handle same-sex couples that desire marriage. In an article this week, the Religion News Service catalogs the struggles of various churches on this issue. Many have simply gone the way of culture and against the Scriptures. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler argues that sexual revisionism and theological liberalism go hand in hand. As with any issue, the only way to seek clarity and act righthly is to bring every thought and practice under the authority of the Word of God.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1