We all first met him when he wrote his provocative book, “I Kissed Dating Goodbye.” Since then, Josh Harris has written several books including his latest, “Dug Down Deep.” On today’s show, Dr. Mohler sits down with this influential pastor and author. The discussion ranges from Jesus’ words to build one’s life on the rock to Josh’s still-provocative teaching on courtship. Whatever issue is facing the Christian, the Scriptures provide the only fully-sufficient guide to build a life that truly is dug-down deep.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)