What should pastors do when they no longer hold the defining beliefs of their denominations? That’s the question posed this week in the Washington Post’s “On Faith” discussion. Unfortunately, it’s a question that reflects a common reality these days. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler argues that the answer to this question is simple: leave. While denominations and their pastors have come and gone, the Scriptures have not failed and remain the only sure standard for all of the church’s faith and practice.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)