Facing the United States Congress this week is the most consequential legislation it has debated in decades: the Health Care Bill. As it currently stands, the bill moves in a pro-choice direction by allowing federally subsidized health-care plans to pay for abortions and could require private health-insurance plans to cover abortion. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler addresses this important issue talking with Dr. Charmaine Yoest of Americans United for Life. This conversation brings moral clarity in a debate that is increasingly moving toward the side of death.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens