In an age of moral confusion about the family, ministries specifically targeting the family are especially needed. Thankfully, this is the specific work of the ministry FamilyLife. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler interviews Bob Lepine, Vice President of FamilyLife, about issues confronting families and marriages. The two conclude that for families and marriages to succeed the gospel must be central and all sin must be overcome at the foot of the cross.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case