While the reality has been known for years, the Western media have generally resisted any direct coverage of the horror that is Gendercide. That changed this week when The Economist magazine published the story, “Gendercide: What Happened to 100 Million Baby Girls?” Sacrificed by parents who want a son, baby girls have disappeared in the millions. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler discusses this article arguing that this is another tragic example that worldview and moral judgments have consequences. While The Economist rightly condemns this moral tragedy, the Christian must take it a step further offering the only true solution: the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1