Sports have taken an increasingly influential role in the lives of evangelical Christians. While sports have the potential to give Christians a good platform for Christian witness, they also have the potential to lead Christians into idolatry. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler interviews journalist and author Ted Kluck about the ways Christians should think about their faith in relation to sports. Mr. Kluck argues that, like everything else in this life, Christians should be sure they are participating in sports to the glory of God.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach