Sports have taken an increasingly influential role in the lives of evangelical Christians. While sports have the potential to give Christians a good platform for Christian witness, they also have the potential to lead Christians into idolatry. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler interviews journalist and author Ted Kluck about the ways Christians should think about their faith in relation to sports. Mr. Kluck argues that, like everything else in this life, Christians should be sure they are participating in sports to the glory of God.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case