The tragic sinkings of the two ships Titantic and Lusitania reveal two very different stories. On the Titantic, many men gave up their seats for women and children. This was not the case on the Lusitania. In today’s post-modern culture, the traditional assumptions about men and their responsibilities toward women are under assault. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler argues that men should give up their seats for women and children because such action glorifies God and is deeply embedded in our moral make-up. While completely counter to the present feministic understandings, the Scriptures clearly teach that men and women were created equal but with distinct roles to the glory of God.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)