The onslaught of modernity has challenged basic assumptions about marriage that existed merely decades ago. Instead of marriage being the beginning of the permanence of experience between a man and woman, many couples are opting to experience permanence before marriage. This trial before error approach to marriage is pervading the West. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler interviews Grace Community Church pastor Dr. Rick Holland about this trend among young people. Dr. Holland argues that it is important for the church to boldly define marriage in light of that which gives it its true significance: the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens