Having recently celebrated 40 years of ministry, Dr. John MacArthur has been a faithful expositor of God’s Word and shepherd of God’s people. His ministry has benefitted many across the globe. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler has the privilege of sitting down with Dr. MacArthur for a conversation and to take listeners’ calls.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case