Frustrated by a perceived lack of success with minorities, the Georgia Right to Life recently hired a black woman, Ms. Catherine Davis, to make the case against abortion to minority audiences. Ms. Davis began making the case that abortion is the key tool in the hands of those who seek to do harm to minorities. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler interviews Ms. Davis about her efforts not only to end abortion but also the unpublicized efforts of abortion groups to prey on black women. This interview brings to light the courageous work of Ms. Davis and others and demonstrates the significant steps that have been made in the decades-long fight to end the tragedy of abortion.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)