The delay of marriage is a huge problem. Christians should be in the forefront of seeing and understanding the problem. On today’s show Dr. Mohler focused on the importance of young adolescents marrying early. In today’s culture, many young adults choose to delay marriage because of the lack of godly discernment. Many young adults delay responsibility and lack the guidance needed from the church, parents and mentors. Churches need to take a more active role in preparing young adults for the responsibilities in marriage, careers and personal maturity.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)