A recent study released by the Religious Institute, a liberal organization that advocates “progressive” understandings of human sexuality, urges preachers to preach more about sex from the pulpit. Yet, this organization is urging an inclusive message about sexuality that is not in accord with the Scriptures. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler urged Christian preachers to preach more about sex to the glory of God. For the church to forsake this crucial topic is to allow the fallen culture to misrepresent one of God’s good gifts to the world.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case