A recent study reveals that over one-third of the members of the Presbyterian Church in the United States of America (PCUSA) no longer believe that Jesus Christ is the exclusive way to salvation. The PCUSA is another example of the slide into liberalism that many denominations have taken in recent decades. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of churches remaining faithful to the good news of the gospel. While many are battling to keep their mainline denominations faithful, true change will only come when denominational leadership returns to Scriptural fidelity. For the Church to maintain her life, she must remain faithful to the very thing that gives her life: The Word of God.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case