A new study by Planned Parenthood urges intensive sex education for 10 year olds. The study asserts that because teens will be sexually active, sex education should start at younger ages and include information on how to make sex itself more pleasurable. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler critiques this study urging parents to be on the frontlines of providing biblical sex education for their children. Such a study reveals that our culture continues to be confused about sex and is directing its confusion toward increasingly younger audiences. The Church bears the responsibility both to defend the biblical teaching on sex and raise up children toward godliness.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel