Recent data tells a sad tale about gender disparity on College and University Campuses: women outnumber men 60% to 40%. The results demonstrate that men are not seeking out higher education. The biggest revolution taking place on college campuses is a gender revolution. What do these trends tell us about the Christian Church’s preparation of her young people for adulthood? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of raising young men to pursue godly adulthood: continuing education, getting married, and becoming productive members of society. Apart from a biblical response by the Church, there will increasingly be a significant gap in godly male leadership.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case