Recent data tells a sad tale about gender disparity on College and University Campuses: women outnumber men 60% to 40%. The results demonstrate that men are not seeking out higher education. The biggest revolution taking place on college campuses is a gender revolution. What do these trends tell us about the Christian Church’s preparation of her young people for adulthood? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of raising young men to pursue godly adulthood: continuing education, getting married, and becoming productive members of society. Apart from a biblical response by the Church, there will increasingly be a significant gap in godly male leadership.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach